The Orrell Trust have adapted quickly to ensure staff, volunteers and clients are safe during the COVID -19 pandemic.
To ensure we remain connected with our community we are providing some new community support services.
- A telephone befriending service: If you, a family member, friend or neighbour would benefit from chatting to one of our friendly volunteers please
- Shopping collection and delivery service: We can support you by collecting essential food once a week if you are isolating or shielding. One of our volunteers will deliver this to your door step providing a non- contact service. Payment preferably bank transfer or cash on delivery.
- Emergency supplies collection and delivery
- Prescription collection and delivery
- Medical supplies collection and delivery
- Post and parcel collection and delivery
- Signposting to additional support services
- Support to contact suppliers and services such as gas and electric suppliers, housing, local authority, CAB
To access any of the above support services or to find out more contact Tanya on 07561838044 or email email@example.com
Follow The Orrell Trust on Facebook to stay connected with us and keep upto date with our activities